Summer Junior Camp
Join John for a four week golf camp tailored to your junior golfer's needs! We'll spend two hours a day working on full swing fundamentals, short game shots, and playing golf.
4 weeks in a row during the month of June (starting June 1st)
10-12am Wednesdays and Fridays on the practice tee, 3-5pm on Sundays on the golf course (optional)
- Grayhawk Golf Club in Scottsdale, AZ
- Any junior golfer that wants to improve their golf game! Space limited to 6 students per session so each player will get individualized attention!
- Option A: $500/student and includes Wednesday and Friday sessions only
- Option B: $750/student and includes W/F sessions and 9 hole playing lesson on Sunday afternoons also!
- How do I sign up?
- Email JPKostis@gmail.com
Take your game to the next level--now.
At JPK Golf Instruction my goal is to help you create your golf game. I say "game" for a reason. Playing golf successfully involves a multitude of components--solid swing fundamentals, the right attitude, a good mental approach, and a confident short game to name a few. We evaluate your game and begin to turn your current weakness into your newest strength.
Thank you and Happy New Year!
Thank you to all of the students at JPK Golf this year. I hope you improved your games, reached your goals, and continued to learn more about the process of developing a golf game you love! With over 1,200 hours of lessons given this year to more than 250 students, I learned a lot and experienced a lot thanks to you guys! I hope to help each and every one of you continue on your journey! to help get the year started off right:
Purchase any two person golf school and bring a third person for free!!
Offer valid for purchase until February 29th. Golf school must be used during calendar year 2016
The 1 Day Golf School Includes:
- 9am-12pm: Trackman diagnostics to establish a baseline of your golf swing, fundamental swing work on the range, fitness evaluation
- 12pm-1pm: Lunch in Phil's grill with John
- 1pm-2pm: Short game skills evaluation and practice
- 2pm-4:30pm: 9 hole playing lesson applying the new fundamentals we learned on the golf course, routine, shot selection, club selection
Cost: $750/student per day
The 2 Day School doubles the above schedule but we can spend more time working on the exact areas that need to improve the most!