Fall Playing Lesson Package!
1hr Trackman range time dialing in your distances and working on your swing
2hr Playing Lesson on the course at Grayhawk GC, cart and greens fee included
Trackman PDF of all your distances and preferred yardages
Trackman: $125/hr, Playing Lesson $200 + greens fee ($120)= $445
Purchase before 10/31/16: $250
Purchase before 12/31/16: $350
The Fall playing lesson package is a great way to work on your golf game during the over seed time in Arizona. At Grayhawk GC we are fortunate enough to keep one of our courses open at all times during the month of October. What better time to work on your game than when your home course is closed! Enjoy time on the range then a 9 hole playing lesson with John. Learn not only how to swing the club better but how to manage your game, pick smart shots, read greens better, and lower your handicap! Click below to sign up now!
Certified Level 4 Instructor!
Try to think of a sport where balance doesn't play an integral role in performance. The greatest athletes of all time have an uncanny ability to make agility look effortless and natural. When you play golf in balance with the correct posture for your body your golf swing should be effortless and natural as well. Come get fit at Grayhawk and find out how WrightBalance fundamentals can improve your golf game. Email JPKostis@gmail.com or call 602-315-9555 to book your spot now if you want to:
- Improve the biomechanics of your golf swing by learning your dominant core region, the source of your true balance and strength
- Find out stance widths that make your swing repeatable and effortless
- Use balance to help you visualize and read greens more efficiently
- Learn to grip the club for your core region so you can rotate with ease
- Prevent overuse injuries due to hitting buckets of balls from the wrong set up
- Gain a core planking regimen that can improve body symmetry and strength
1st Fitting Session 2hrs: $200
30min lessons thereafter: $60
Take your game to the next level--now.
At JPK Golf Instruction my goal is to help you create your golf game. I say "game" for a reason. Playing golf successfully involves a multitude of components--solid swing fundamentals, the right attitude, a good mental approach, and a confident short game to name a few. We evaluate your game and begin to turn your current weakness into your newest strength.