Certified Level 4 Instructor!
Try to think of a sport where balance doesn't play an integral role in performance. The greatest athletes of all time have an uncanny ability to make agility look effortless and natural. When you play golf in balance with the correct posture for your body your golf swing should be effortless and natural as well. Come get fit at Grayhawk and find out how WrightBalance fundamentals can improve your golf game. Email JPKostis@gmail.com or call 602-315-9555 to book your spot now if you want to:
- Improve the biomechanics of your golf swing by learning your dominant core region, the source of your true balance and strength
- Find out stance widths that make your swing repeatable and effortless
- Use balance to help you visualize and read greens more efficiently
- Learn to grip the club for your core region so you can rotate with ease
- Prevent overuse injuries due to hitting buckets of balls from the wrong set up
- Gain a core planking regimen that can improve body symmetry and strength
1st Fitting Session 2hrs: $200
30min lessons thereafter: $60
Take your game to the next level--now.
At JPK Golf Instruction my goal is to help you create your golf game. I say "game" for a reason. Playing golf successfully involves a multitude of components--solid swing fundamentals, the right attitude, a good mental approach, and a confident short game to name a few. We evaluate your game and begin to turn your current weakness into your newest strength.
New Season Special!
Thank you to all of the students at JPK Golf this year. I hope you improved your games, reached your goals, and continued to learn more about the process of developing a golf game you love! With over 1,200 hours of lessons given this year to more than 250 students, I learned a lot and experienced a lot thanks to you guys! I hope to help each and every one of you continue on your journey! to help get the year started off right:
Purchase any two person golf school and bring a third person for free!!
Offer valid for purchase until February 29th. Golf school must be used during calendar year 2016
The 1 Day Golf School Includes:
- 9am-12pm: Trackman diagnostics to establish a baseline of your golf swing, fundamental swing work on the range, fitness evaluation
- 12pm-1pm: Lunch in Phil's grill with John
- 1pm-2pm: Short game skills evaluation and practice
- 2pm-4:30pm: 9 hole playing lesson applying the new fundamentals we learned on the golf course, routine, shot selection, club selection
Cost: $750/student per day
The 2 Day School doubles the above schedule but we can spend more time working on the exact areas that need to improve the most!